Download a Sample Report to see a copy of our industry leading report.
We get to the point! Every item in the report is specific to your home. Full color pictures provide you a quick understanding of the problem and recommendations on what to do.
From the attic to the crawlspace, we inspect the whole home and property. All the major systems and components will be inspected. The list below is what you need inspected before you make one of the biggest purchases of your life.
Systems Inspected Include:
- Structure: foundation, framing, roof , walls, sill plate, landscape swale, crawlspace and attic
- Roof: eaves, gutters, downspouts, vents, chimneys and all vent stacks
- Electrical: Outlets, light fixtures, switches, main panel, service entrance conductors
- Plumbing: Water heater, visible piping throughout home, street meter, all exterior and interior faucets
- Heating and Cooling: Main furnace, oil/wood/pellet/gas stoves, ducting and balancing, A/C unit and lines
- Exterior: Walls, siding, patios, decks, walkways, garage door, exterior fixtures and outlets, windows and doors
- Interior: Walls, floors, drywall, attic space, finishes, windows, doors
- Insulation: Attic insulation and venting, crawlspace insulation and venting
- Appliances: Dishwasher, ranges, refrigerators, waste disposal, laundry facilities, microwave
- Visual Pest and Dry Rot inspection
- Visual Mold Inspection